-
August 14th, 2002, 11:50 AM
#21
HB Forum Owner
That would have been so funny...not only seeing two old ladies stinking up the bathroom...but seeing you take a shit in the men's bathroom...hehe...a guy walks into the bathroom and sees feet under the stall door...takes a closer look and sees they are high heels...hehe...
-
August 14th, 2002, 12:12 PM
#22
Inactive Member
I'm like cherriepez, I can't take a shit in public bathrooms either. Even where I worked, I couldn't. Somehow I managed to hold it until I got home LOL!!
-
August 14th, 2002, 01:58 PM
#23
TastinGood
Guest
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by ek3:
a guy walks into the bathroom and sees feet under the stall door...takes a closer look and sees they are high heels...hehe...</font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Just another day at 'The Factory'.
(is it 'The Factory' or just 'Factory'?)
<font color="#e2f137" size="1">[ August 14, 2002 10:59 AM: Message edited by: TastinGood ]</font>
-
August 14th, 2002, 02:34 PM
#24
HB Forum Owner
It's neither...it's 'Homo Haven'...
-
August 14th, 2002, 08:50 PM
#25
HB Forum Owner
its The Factory...
now tell wes you had a good time
so that he feels like a homophobe...
dems good at karaoke [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
August 14th, 2002, 11:09 PM
#26
Inactive Member
what a cute little kitty...heeeeeere kitty kitty kitty...
-
August 20th, 2002, 06:23 PM
#27
Inactive Member
when i see someone taking a shit in a public restroom, my favorite thing to do is turn the lights off when i leave, so they must sit there in complete darkness until someone comes in or they must get up themselves and feel around the room for it. hahahahahahha!!! i laugh just thinking about it!
-
August 21st, 2002, 12:56 PM
#28
HB Forum Owner
-
August 21st, 2002, 03:06 PM
#29
TastinGood
Guest
That is funny!
Do it today at work ek3! Do it now! SOMEONE must be in there! If you do it I'll vote for you!
-
August 22nd, 2002, 01:52 PM
#30
HB Forum Owner
gnosis...I miss you...and I love you...
gnosis I'm here for you
All those times of night when you just hurt me
And just run out with that other fella
Baby I knew about it, I just didn't care
You just don't understand how much I love you do you?
I'm here for you
I'm not out to go out and cheat on you all night
Just like you did baby but that's all right
Hey, I love you anyway
And I'm still gonna be here for you 'till my dying day baby
Right now, I'm just in so much pain baby
Coz you just won't come back to me
Will you? Just come back to me
(Lonely)
Yes gnosis my heart is lonely
(Lonely)
My heart hurts gnosis
(Lonely)
Yes I feel pain too
gnosis please
This time instead just come to my bed
And baby just don't let, don't let me go
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks